Flickr

Breaking News

Recent

Popular Posts

Random

raintemplates-t7

Friday, February 3, 2017

Julep Length Matters Mascara

Julep Size Matters Mascara – Retail Value $26
Julep released two new mascaras this month – and I do believe it’s a big improvement over their last mascara formula from a couple of years ago. (I remember reviewing that mascara once I first started this blog!

The initial thing I noticed about this mascara is the particular wand/brush. Typically I prefer a fuller mascara remember to brush, but I think this one is made for length, so I got over that! It can a good job of adding length and also keeping lashes separated. I didn’t have any problems with clumping or lashes sticking together until My partner and I tried applying the 3rd coat.\

In addition for the Length Matters mascara, I also added the Go Big Volumizing Mascara to my box this month as a possible Add-On. Julep sent me an email in which it’s delayed, so it will ship independently. (They also added Jules to my account as a possible apology).
I’ll update once I get that mascara as I think it’s going to become the better fit for my taste – I enjoy dramatic eyes and I think volumizing mascara is in order  to do it!

0 on: "Julep Length Matters Mascara"